Wild Mushroom Tartlets
- 16 phyllo dough cups (purchased)
- 1/2 pounds mixed wild mushrooms, sautéed
- 4 ounces mascarpone
- 1 shallot, chopped
- 2 tablespoons sage leaves, chopped
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Sautee mushrooms in olive oil with a pinch each of salt and pepper.
- Combine shallots, oil and mushrooms in a food processor and pulse until almost smooth. Transfer to a bowl and season with salt and pepper. Add sage and mascarpone.
- Pipe mixture into phyllo cups using a pastry bag fitted with a standard tip.
- Chill for 10 minutes, then bake 7-10 minutes until golden brown. Serve hot or warm.