If you’re a seafood fanatic (or if your family is Italian, and you’re looking for a way to not have to do the cooking this year), then Bar Mezzana has just the thing for you – on Monday, December 23rd, chef Colin Lynch is hosting his annual Feast of the Seven Fishes. The evening kicks off at 5:00pm with cocktail hour, followed by seven seafood-y courses like fried calamari with chili and lemon and grilled swordfish with eggplant and raisins. Tickets are $90 per person, with an optional wine pairing by Gianonni Selections for $45. Call 617.530.1770 to reserve a spot, and get ready to say “Buon Natale!” Peep the full deets here.
raw bay scallops
2. grilled calamari and artichokes
3. grilled sardines with vinegar peppers
4. fried calamari with chili and lemon
5. baked clams oreganato
clams in spicy tomato sauce
6. spaghetti with mussels and garlic
spinach paccheri with spicy tomato and shrimp
7. grilled swordfish with eggplant and raisins, sides: broccoli rabe & roasted rosemary potatoes
Please note, the menu may be subject to change.