Sip, sip hooray! On Wednesday, June 29th join the folks from Urban Grape at their South End shop from 5:00-6:30pm for the first session of Geek Out on Bubbles. This new series gives you the chance to learn about all things sparkling wine, like the difference between Prosecco and Champagne or what that NV label even means. Along with Row 34’s Wine Director Laura Stanley, the Urban Grape team will teach you all about different sparkling wine flavors, production methods, and how to get the best bang for your buck the next time you’re out shopping. The tasting includes the following samples:
- NV Pol Roger Brut (Champagne, FR)
- NV Bisol Desiderio “Jeio” Prosecco (Veneto, IT)
- NV Domaine Moutard-Diligent “Les Vignolles” Crémant de Bourgogne Brut (Burgundy, FR)
- 2019 Naveran Dama Cava (Penedes, SP)
- 2016 Monzio Compagnoni Franciacorta Saten (Lombardy, IT)
- NV Bodkin Sparkling Sauvignon Blanc Brut (Sonoma, California)
A $25 ticket (snag one here) will get you six different sparkling wine pours from different regions. All RSVPs must be made prior to 12:00pm on June 29th.