Down the street from the haunted house stands Beer Mansion. This travelling creation from the party people at Brooklyn Brewery comes to the Boston Center for the Arts Friday, October 27th and Saturday, October 28th with five themed beer tasting rooms, live music, tech exhibits and food. A $50 ticket gets you in the door for unlimited suds from Brooklyn, as well as local partners Harpoon Brewery, Mayflower Brewing, Ipswich Ale Brewery, Allagash Brewery, and Wash Ashore Beer Company. Brewery chef Andrew Gerson will be on premise with a special snack (that sources tell us incorporates spin art) while additional snacks will be provided by local favorites including Roxy’s Grilled Cheese, Pennypacker’s and Tres Gatos. The party runs from 6:00pm-10:00pm and tickets can be purchased here.
· Tart of the Tropics: A stroll through all things breezy, sour & fruity (Sour ales and citrus-forward IPAs)
· The Forest: Wander through the cool, the funky & the sublime (Hoppy lagers, American brown ales and piney IPAs)
· The Darkness: Spend some time behind the cloak (Porters, stouts and Oktoberfests)
· The Stoop: Kick back for a while, it’s the Brooklyn way (Kolschs, pilsners, blondes & table beers)
· The Anatomy of a Beer: A pause at the intersection of art & science, encounter a deconstructed tasting of Brooklyn Brewery’s Kiwi’s Playhouse, a zesty sour ale oak-aged on fresh kiwi fruit