- 4 bunches mixed radishes (red, purple, French Breakfast, White Icicle, etc.)
- 6 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 teaspoons French walnut oil
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- salt (preferably sea or Kosher)
- fresh cracked black pepper
- Rinse all dirt and grit from radishes and cut into quarters.
- Put mustard, vinegar salt and pepper into a mixing bowl.
- Gradually whisk in the oils, and adjust the seasoning.
- Gently toss radishes with the vinaigrette and serve.