Summer beach days call for hassle-free on-the-go lunches that everyone can enjoy. The lettuce experts at Little Leaf Farms and the folks at Cabot Cheese have just the thing with these Turkey Club “Beach” Wraps, which you can make ahead of time and pop right back in your Little Leaf container for easy transport for wherever the summer takes you. Pack flavorful dill and sriracha dipping sauces on the side, and enjoy them from the comfort of your beach chair.
- 4 ounces Little Leaf Farms Crispy Green Leaf
- 4 ounces Cabot Colby Jack, Cracker Cut Slices
- 4 large flour tortillas
- 12 slices of deli turkey meat
- 2 tomatoes, sliced
- 8 slices bacon, cooked
- 1 cup Greek yogurt
- 2 cloves garlic, grated or pressed
- 4 tablespoons fresh dill, chopped
- 1 pinch sea salt and pepper
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 cup Greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoons sriracha sauce
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- salt and pepper to taste
- Lay each tortilla on a 12” square piece of parchment or wax paper.
- Place 1 ounce of Little Leaf Farms Crispy Green Leaf in the center of each tortilla, leaving a one inch ring of tortilla around the edge that is not covered by the greens.
- Place 4 slices of Cabot Colby Jack Cracker Cut on top of the greens.
- Layer on three slices of turkey breast followed by three tomato slices and two slices of cooked bacon.
- To roll the wrap: fold in the left and right sides of the tortilla so they are just overlapping the ingredients; take the bottom edge of the tortilla and fold it one third of the way across, then continue to roll up the wrap stuffing in any ingredients that poke out.
- Place the rolled up wrap at the corner of the parchment paper, seam side down. Roll the wrap towards the center of the paper, securing the corner of the paper with your hand so that it folds under the warp as you roll. When you get to the center, fold both sides of the parchment paper over the top and then continue to roll. Affix the loose corner of the parchment with tape.
- Take these wraps on the go and bring a couple dipping sauces along. Dipping your wrap in the sauces as you eat, as opposed to using a creamy spread inside the wrap, will prevent you from ending up with a soggy wrap and you’ll be able to dip to your heart’s content.
- Mix together all the ingredients in a bowl and transfer the mixture to a container you can take on the go.
- Let the dip sit in the refrigerator for a few hours so the flavors can mingle.