- 4 ripe pineapples, diced in 1/4 inch squares
- 1 1/2 cups English cucumber, diced
- 1 1/2 cups red onions, diced
- 1 cup red peppers, diced
- 1 cup yellow peppers, diced
- 1 1/3 cup lime juice
- 1/2 gallon pineapple juice
- 1/2 cup cilantro, chopped
- 1 teaspoon Coco Lopez
- 1 cup whipped cream
- Place the pineapple juice in a blender and puree one of the diced pineapples in with the juice.
- Mix the remaining three diced pineapples and all other ingredients together in a large bowl and stir.
- Serve chilled in chilled bowls.
- Whip the cream until stiff peaks form.
- Fold in the Coco Lopez when done whipping.