All your dad wants for Father’s Day is some quality time with you and maybe some delicious food and drink – treat him to both at the annual Father’s Day Cookout at The Liberty Hotel. On Sunday, June 20th, chef Daniel Kenney and the team from Clink will be firing up the grill to make a feast fit for a king – hand-carved prime rib, pulled pork sliders, blackened jumbo shrimp, Mexican street corn, cheddar cornbread, mac and cheese and more.
In addition to the family-style spread (no buffet this time – to facilitate social distancing), there’ll be live music, craft cocktails, wine and beer. Tickets are $65 each ($75 including an adult beverage, $20 for children from 6-12, and free for children 5 and under). The rain-or-shine shindig is scheduled from 4:00-6:00pm in The Liberty’s private outdoor courtyard (they’ll move everything inside in the case of inclement weather). Sneak a peek at the mouthwatering menu below and snap up tickets online here for some tasty Father’s Day BBQ (and some QT, too).
• Cajun Blackened Jumbo Shrimp with Aged Cheddar Grits and Heirloom Tomatoes
• Hand Made Guacamole with Fresh Tortilla Chips and Pico di Gallo
• DIY Pulled Pork Sliders with Cilantro Crema, Green Cabbage Slaw, Cotija Cheese, Fresh Jalapeños, Petite Brioche Buns
• Cheddar Cornbread
• Slow Smoked Prime Rib of Beef with Horseradish Aioli and Natural Jus
• Barbeque Pork Ribs
• Lime and Chili Charred East Coast Salmon with Sweet Corn Salsa
• Baby Potatoes with Vidalia Onions and Fire Roasted Sweet Peppers
• Mexican Street Corn
• Homemade Mac n’ Cheese
Everything But The Kitchen Sink Ice Cream Sundaes