Capo Restaurant & Supper Club is on the hunt for experienced Pasta Makers to join their talented team and help prepare pastas according to their standards. In this position, your principal goal will be to prepare high-quality hand-made pastas that meet the chef’s exact specifications.
A Pasta Maker creates fresh batches of pasta daily to be served at Capo
- Makes pasta according to Capo’s recipes and high-quality standards
- Weighs and packages pasta
- Performs other duties as required or assigned
- Ensures all items are rotated according to First In First Out (FIFO) standards
- Maintains a clean and sanitary work area that meets Department of Health standards
- 1+ year of experience as a cook or chef preferred
- Availability to work onsite with a flexible schedule often including weekends
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds
- Ability to exert well-paced mobility for up to 8 hours, including standing, walking, bending and squatting
- Ability to operate equipment such as a commercial mixer and pasta machine
To apply, send your resume to the email address below.