Looking for a brunch option that’s truly decadent? Whether you consider these stacks a breakfast or a dessert (this recipe definitely puts the cake in pancake), this heavenly creation is a hot chocolate lover’s dream. Get a glass of milk or a mug of coffee to balance the sweetness, then grab your fork and dig in.
- 1 cup Stonewall Kitchen Pancake Mix
- 1/2 cup Stonewall Kitchen Hot Chocolate & Marshmallows Mix
- 1/2 cup dark chocolate chunks
- 2/3 cup plus 4 tablespoons milk
- 1 large egg
- 1 tablespoon melted butter
- 1/3 cup Stonewall Kitchen Bittersweet Chocolate Sauce
- 2/3 cup maple syrup
- Combine all dry ingredients. Add milk and egg; mix until smooth. Add melted butter; mix until smooth.
- Place two heaping tablespoons of the batter on a hot buttered griddle. When the edges start to bubble, flip the cake and cook for one minute.
- To make the hot fudge maple syrup: Over low heat, whisk together the chocolate sauce and maple syrup until smooth.
- To serve, layer the pancakes. Top with hot fudge maple syrup and marshmallows.