- 1/4 cup miso
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon rice wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- 8 5 ounces salmon fillets
- 1/4 cup fresh scallions, chopped
- In a bowl, mix together all wet ingredients.
- Add salmon fillets.
- Coat with marinade and let sit one half hour.
- Remove from marinade and sprinkle with sesame seeds and half of the scallions.
- Grill both sides of the salmon until cooked.
- Sprinkle with remaining scallions and serve.