Summer hasn’t even started, technically, but it’ll be gone in the blink of an eye. Maximize your outdoor-fun-time by minimizing your indoor-prep-time – and still enjoy a delicious meal. This refreshing crab and mango salad recipe from Michelle Blass will cut down your cooking time so you can get outside and soak up the summer sun.
- 1 can fresh crab meat
- 1 fresh & ripened mango, peeled and diced
- 2 sprigs fresh mint chopped
- 1 shallot, diced
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 1/2 of a lemon, juiced
- 4 dashes Tabasco
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Put all ingredients except for the crab in a medium-sized bowl and mix together.
- Once ingredients are combined, add the olive oil mix and then gently fold in the crab meat.
- Serve chilled as is or with toasted crostini, fresh cucumber slices or over your favorite greens.