Lighten up your dinner (and your kitchen duties) with this salad from chef Anthony Silvestri. The creaminess of the burrata contrasts with the zippiness of the gingery dressing for a meal that’s simple and satisfying.
- 1 cup carrot juice, reduced from 2 cups
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 teaspoon grated ginger
- 1/4 cup yellow miso
- 1/4 cup rice wine vinegar
- 1 1/2 cup of canola oil
- 1 ounce grated carrot
- 1 serving of burrata
- 2 ounce blanched peas
- 2 ounce spring pea shoots (or available greens)
- Mix all ingredients (except oil) together in a small bowl.
- Quickly whisk in canola oil, pouring slowly to emulsify dressing.
- Plate salad ingredients and pour dressing around the salad.
- Slice burrata and serve.