Yellow Door Taqueria is now accepting applications for an experienced General Manager to join their team immediately.
Their tacos were named 2019/2020 Boston’s Best. Their drinks are on point. They’re proud of the service they offer and right now they’re on a mission to find an experienced leader to add to their Yellow Door Taqueria family.
They are looking for professional, ambitious, highly motivated and hardworking applicants. Management experience in a high-volume, full service restaurant is required. Qualified candidates must have full availability and ideally possess a working knowledge of Open Table and Toast and be ServSafe certified.
The person in this position will be responsible for managing and overseeing all day-to-day operations of the restaurant. It is someone with a strong understanding of all front of house procedures and ability to execute efficient restaurant operations in order to guarantee the best customer satisfaction. They are an experienced leader with a goal to move up in the managerial field.
- Manage operations intelligently with passion and integrity, while promoting the culture and values of the restaurant.
- Create a positive guest experience by delivering a high level of service, cultivating regulars, and ensuring all staff engage guests and meet their needs and expectations.
- Train and coach staff on guest service principles and practices.
- Provide direction to all staff members, understand necessary staffing levels, and able to assist in any area of the restaurant when necessary.
- Constant understanding and control of the ambiance in the restaurant.
- Consistently review operations and staff to identify any problems, concerns, and opportunities for improvement.
- Disciplined, self-starter with the ability to anticipate need and get ahead of issues that may arise.
- Team-oriented mindset, and able to motivate employees to have the same mindset.
- Thrives under pressure; can handle coordinating a wide range of activity while finding appropriate solutions to restaurant problems.
- Strong communicator, with flexibility to appropriately address both a diverse clientele and staff.
- Able to complete job responsibilities and performance objective in a timely and effective manner in accordance with policies and procedure.
- Understands how to manage time and prioritize tasks
To apply, please send your resume to the email address below. They look forward to hearing from you!