Hourly Rate: $22.00
Schedule: Monday – Friday, we are hiring for multiple positions in our kitchen
High-end food services, but with the DNA of a restaurant. Yarzin Sella provides high-end food services for leading tech companies around the globe. The company was founded 30 years ago in Israel and currently operates in the Israeli, European and U.S. market. The uniqueness of connecting Yarzin-Sella with the high-tech world is the group’s ability to bring the world of restaurants into the world of corporate dining, while maintaining high culinary and service standards just as in restaurants.
Why Work With Us…
- Opportunities to work with and learn from a skilled team that supports career advancement and professional growth
- Competitive compensation
- Paid holidays
- Vacation and sick leave
- Company sponsored benefits
- Corporate programs that support work-life balance and productivity, with Monday – Friday schedules. If you enjoy the weekends off, this opportunity is for you!
About the Role…
- Ambassador of customer service for all café guests
- Go the extra mile with hospitality: Improve standards of the guest experience, ensuring that our bar is always set high and that our goal is to exceed expectations.
- Responsible for the frontline of customer service: Greet and welcome guest when they arrive.
- Ensure the flow of the dining area by working with team to make sure service is run efficiently and effectively.
- Ability to articulate menu selections and options, while recommending items when possible.
- Assist with preparation, stocking, serving and post meal clean up.
- Ensures beverage station is set up for service and broken down accordingly.
- Maintains front of the house sanitation.
- Works cooperatively with back of house staff to respond to guest needs;
- As required: stock taking, cleaning, opening, and closing tasks; and any other duties designated by the management team.
Who We Are Looking For…
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) preferred
- Fantastic customer service with knowledge of service steps
- Hospitality-related dining room experience preferred
- Excellent verbal communication and energy
- Food and beverage knowledge for a wide array of cuisines, or ability to learn quickly and assimilate information; and accuracy and speed in executing tasks.
- Ability to work as a team member
- Follows directions and pays close attention to details
- Ability to read, write, and speak in English
- Legally authorized to work in the United States
- Must be able to stand continuously throughout an 8-hour shift
- Ability to lift and carry up to 30 pounds
- Comfortable bending, climbing, reaching, stooping, and moving quickly
Yarzin-Sella is an Equal Opportunity Employer – All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran. To ensure reasonable accommodation for protected individuals, applicants who require accommodation in the job application process may contact firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
To apply, please use the application link provided below.