Hawkeye Hospitality Inc., the Boston-based restaurant group behind Five Horses Tavern and Elm Street Taproom, is searching for multiple PM line cooks for their South Boston restaurant, Worden Hall. Candidates MUST be able to work weekends.
Qualified candidates should:
- Have at least 1 year minimum experience in a scratch kitchen
- Be able to keep pace and a cool head in a high-volume capacity
- Have a desire to listen, learn, and constantly improve your skills and abilities
- Be able to communicate well and work as a team at all times
- Be able to listen to instruction, and take criticism well
- Possessing a strong work ethic is a must in this kitchen, as well as the ability to work in a clean and organized fashion. This is an open-air kitchen so you are on display to all of their guests at all times.
- And most importantly, all cooks should be driven to succeed.
Bonus Points for:
- Ability to communicate in English and Spanish
To apply, send resumes to the email address below!