Hawkeye Hospitality is an established and growing restaurant group based in Boston, with a portfolio of five restaurants: Worden Hall, two Five Horses Tavern locations and Elm Street Taproom. This expanding company is seeking qualified and talented individuals to join their team. They strive to create a positive atmosphere that produces the highest level of service and quality at all times.
Worden Hall is looking for an experienced and qualified Head Chef to organize the kitchen’s activities. Ideal candidates have a minimum of 3 years experience commanding a full service kitchen. This position will be the first in command in the facilities, and will create and inspect dishes before they arrive at the customers ensuring high quality and contentment.
- Control and direct the food preparation process and any other relative activities
- Modify menus or create new ones that meet quality standards
- Approve and “polish” dishes before they reach the customer
- Plan orders of equipment or ingredients according to identified shortages
- Arrange for repairs when necessary
- Remedy any problems or complaints
- Be fully in charge of hiring, managing and training kitchen staff
- Oversee and delegate kitchen staff’s activities
- Estimate staff’s workload and compensations
- Comply with nutrition and sanitation regulations and safety standards
- Foster a climate of cooperation and respect between co-workers
Full and Part time availability. Please forward your resume with references.