Worden Hall is looking for experienced and qualified Chefs to organize the kitchen’s activities. Candidates with a minimum of 2 years experience commanding a full service kitchen. These position will be the first and second in command in the facilities and will help create and inspect dishes before they arrive to our guests exceeding expectations.
Job responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Control and direct the food preparation process and any other relative activities
- Modify menus or create new ones that meet quality standards
- Approve and “polish” dishes before they reach the customer
- Plan orders of equipment or ingredients according to identified shortages
- Arrange for repairs when necessary
- Remedy any problems or complaints
- Be fully in charge of hiring, managing and training kitchen staff
- Oversee and delegate kitchen staff’s activities
- Estimate staff’s workload and compensations
- Comply with nutrition and sanitation regulations and safety standards
- Foster a climate of cooperation and respect between co-workers
Please forward resumes and references to the email address below.