Worden Hall is seeking AM/PM Line Cooks!
Hawkeye Hospitality Inc., the Boston-based restaurant group behind Five Horses Tavern and Elm Street Taproom, is searching for multiple AM and PM line cooks for our South Boston restaurant, Worden Hall. Candidates MUST be able to work weekends.
Qualified candidates should:
- Have at least 1 year minimum experience in a scratch kitchen
- Be able to keep pace and a cool head in a high-volume capacity
- Have a desire to listen, learn, and constantly improve your skills and abilities
- Be able to communicate well and work as a team at all times
- Be able to listen to instruction, and take criticism well
- Possessing a strong work ethic is a must in this kitchen, as well as the ability to work in a clean and organized fashion. This is an open-air kitchen so you are on display to all of our guests at all times.
- And most importantly, all cooks should be driven to succeed.
Bonus Points for:
- Ability to communicate in English and Spanish
- ServSafe certified
Please copy resumes in the body of an email (do not send attachments) along with a brief description about yourself and why you like to cook!