Woods Hill Table is looking for a charismatic and hard-working service manager who has a knowledge of wine and culinary techniques. Potential team members must enjoy a fast paced service in a fine dining atmosphere.
Woods Hill Table has been awarded the most environmentally sustainable restaurant in Massachusetts and has been one of the state’s top rated restaurants since 2015. With our origins in Concord Massachusetts, Woods Hill Table is proud to be the only restaurant in Massachusetts that maintains a working 360-acre organic farm, where we raise many of the animals we use. Working at Woods Hill Table means being devoted to environmental stewardship, culinary creativity and an enthusiasm to go above and beyond for our guests. Our team members understand the struggles of creating and maintaining a true farm to table restaurant, and because of that we foster a goal oriented, team focused culture.
Woods Hill Table is rooted in seasonally influenced cuisine by executive chef Charlie Foster, a deep and unique wine list that is inspired by our organic and biodynamic roots and an unparalleled atmosphere and service.
What we are looking for in a team member:
- Someone with an appetite to learn and be able to work side by side with some of the
hardest working restaurant team around.
- Ability to schedule and assist in covering an 8 shift a week restaurant while maintaining
appropriate staffing levels to ensure efficient and proper guest service while upholding
- Overseeing the cleanliness and proactive maintenance of all areas, including public
space, employee work areas and specialty equipment.
- Competitive salary
- Contribution towards Blue Cross Blue Shield PPO Health Plan
- Paid time off / Maternity leave / flex hours
- Discounts at all of our Concord Restaurant Group outlets
- Daily family meal
- Great work culture with one of the industry’s lowest turnover rates
- Reimbursement for sommelier certifications and for local Court of Sommelier classes