Woods Hill Table is looking for a disciplined, hard-working line cook who enjoys fast-paced service in a fast-paced fine dining atmosphere.
The Kitchen at Woods Hill is a fast-paced environment where Chef Charlie Foster (Alumni and former Chef of Daniel Boulud’s ‘DBGB’ in New York) prepares everything fresh daily. Team members enjoy working very closely with both our farm and local farmers and are challenged with whole animal butchery, dry aging of meats, pasta making, fish fabrication and much more. Woods Hill will be expanding into the historic Pier 4 in Boston’s Seaport and is looking for staff who are seeking upward mobility in an expanding restaurant group.
- Previous kitchen experience in either a Chef driven restaurant or Bistro Setting.
- Someone with an appetite to learn and be able to work side by side with one of the hardest working restaurant teams around.
- Understand the importance of and have the ability to practice environmental sustainability.
- A team player who can work well and cooperate with other team members in a fast paced environment.
- Someone who is able to prep and set up/break down their stations.
- Be able to prepare and cook food according to recipes, quality standards, and presentation standard.
- Be able to lift fifty (50) lbs without difficulty.
Woods Hill is an equal opportunity employer
- Fifty (50) hours of paid flex time annually.
- Allowance for kitchen shoes and equipment after six (6) months of employment.
- Discounts at sister restaurants Adelita and Woods Hill at Pier 4
- Reimbursement for Commuter Rail transit
- Free on-site parking
- Free stays at The Farm at Woods Hill in New Hampshire
- Upward mobility in a growing restaurant group
- Compensation based upon experience, between $16.00 to $18.00 per hour