Woods Hill Table is looking for a disciplined, hard-working line cook who enjoys a fast-paced fine dining atmosphere.
Woods Hill Table has been awarded the most environmentally sustainable restaurant in Massachusetts and was named Best Restaurant in Western Massachusetts in 2018 by Boston Magazine. Their main restaurant Woods Hill is located in the bucolic and historic Concord Massachusetts sourcing ingredients from local farmers and their own working farm: The Farm at Woods Hill in Bath New Hampshire.
The Kitchen at Woods Hill is a fast-paced environment where Chef Charlie Foster (Alumni and former Chef of Daniel Boulud’s ‘DBGB’ in New York) prepares everything fresh daily. Team members enjoy working very closely with both the farm and local farmers and are challenged with whole animal butchery, dry aging of meats, pasta making, fish fabrication, and much more. So if you are seeking a restaurant that cares as much as possible about responsible sourcing and outstanding cuisine, then this is the restaurant for you.
What they are looking for in a team member:
- Someone with an appetite to learn
- Understand the importance of and have the ability to practice environmental sustainability.
- A team player who can work well and cooperate with other team members in a fast paced environment.
- Someone who can take direction while still acting autonomously.
- Someone who is able to prep, set up/break down their stations.
- Free on-site Parking
- BlueCross Blue Shield Gold PPO
- Guaranteed consecutive days off.
- Flexible work schedules
- Fifty (50) hours of paid flex time annually.
- Discounts at their sister restaurants – Adelita and Woods Hill at Pier 4
- Perk MBTA pass discounts
- Upward mobility in a growing restaurant group
- Compensation between $16.00/hr to $18.00/hr depending upon experience
For consideration, send your resume to the email address provided below.