Woods Hill Table is looking for a disciplined, hard-working cook who enjoys a fast-paced service in a fast-paced fine dining atmosphere.
About the Restaurant: Woods Hill Table has been awarded the most environmentally sustainable restaurant in Massachusetts and was named Best Restaurant in Western Massachusetts in 2018 by Boston Magazine. Our main restaurant Woods Hill is located in the bucolic and historic Concord Massachusetts sourcing ingredients from local farmers and our own working farm: The Farm at Woods Hill in Bath New Hampshire.
The Kitchen at Woods Hill is a fast-paced environment where Chef Charlie Foster (Alumni and former Chef of Daniel Boulud’s ‘DBGB’ in New York) prepares everything fresh daily. Our team members enjoy working very closely with both our farm and local farmers and are challenged with whole animal butchery, dry-aging of meats, pasta making, fish fabrication, and much more. Woods Hill is also proud to share that we will be expanding into the historic Pier 4 in Boston’s Seaport and will be looking for staff who are seeking upward mobility in an expanding restaurant group. So if you are seeking a restaurant that cares as much about responsible sourcing and outstanding cuisine, then this is the restaurant for you.
What we are looking for in a team member:
- Previous kitchen experience in either a Chef-driven restaurant or Bistro Setting
- Someone with an appetite to learn and be able to work side by side with one of the hardest working restaurant teams around.
- Understand the importance of and have the ability to practice environmental sustainability.
- A team player who can work well and cooperate with other team members in a fast-paced environment.
- Someone who is able to prep, set up/break down their stations.
- Be able to prepare and cook food according to recipes, quality standards, and presentation standard
- Be able to lift fifty (50) lbs without difficulty
- Woods Hill is an equal opportunity employer
- Discounts at our sister restaurants – Adelita and Woods Hill at Pier 4
- Reimbursement for Commuter Rail transit
- Free on-site parking