Job Title: Line Cook, Tournant
Job Brief: Woods Hill Table is looking for disciplined, hard-working line cooks and tournants who enjoy a fast paced service in an energetic fine dining atmosphere.
About the Restaurant: Woods Hill Table has been awarded the most environmentally sustainable restaurant in Massachusetts and was named Best Restaurant in Western Massachusetts in 2018 by Boston Magazine. Woods Hill raises its own meat at Woods Hill Farm in Bath, NH as well as sources locally to ensure that all products being served are environmentally sustainable, seasonal and superior in quality.
The Kitchen at Woods Hill is a fast-paced environment where Chef Charlie Foster (formerly Chef of Daniel Boulud’s ‘DBGB’ in New York) prepares everything fresh daily. Our team members enjoy working very closely with both our farm and local farmers and are challenged with whole animal butchery, dry aging of meats, pasta making, fish fabrication, and much more.
We are an expanding restaurant group, and there are plenty of opportunities for upward mobility for the right candidates.
We offer competitive pay, health care, and flexible schedules throughout our group.
What we are looking for in a team member:
- Previous kitchen experience in either a Chef driven restaurant or Bistro Setting
- Someone with an appetite to learn and be able to work side by side with one of the hardest working restaurant teams around.
- Understand the importance of and have the ability to practice environmental sustainability.
- A team player who can work well and cooperate with other team members in a fast paced environment.
- Someone who is able to prep, set up/break down their stations.
- Be able to prepare and cook food according to recipes, quality standards, and presentation standard
- Be able to lift fifty (50) lbs without difficulty
- Woods Hill is an equal opportunity employer