Job Title: Daytime Reservationist / PM Host
Job Brief: Woods Hill Table is looking for a well-spoken, patient and attentive daytime receptionist who enjoys speaking with guests and handling requests.
About the Restaurant: Woods Hill. an extension of their farm: The Farm at Woods Hill, has been awarded the most environmentally sustainable restaurant in Massachusetts and has been one of the state’s top-rated restaurants since 2015. Woods Hill is proud to be the only restaurant in Massachusetts that maintains a working 360-acre organic farm where they grow their own vegetables and raise their own herds of cattle, heritage breed pigs, ducks, chickens, quails, and much more.
Working at Woods Hill means being devoted to environmental stewardship, culinary creativity, and enthusiasm to go above and beyond for their guests. Their team members understand the struggles of creating and maintaining a true farm to table restaurant, and because of that, they have grown strong as a team. Their restaurant only exists because of the hard work of all their team members.
What they are looking for in a team member:
- Strong customer service ethic
- Someone with an appetite to learn and be able to work side by side with some of the hardest working restaurant team around.
- Understand the importance of and have the ability to practice environmental sustainability
- A team player who can work well and cooperate with other team members in a fast-paced environment.
- Someone who can take direction while still acting autonomously.
- Who is able to work between sixteen (16) to forty (40) hours a week.
- Previous restaurant experience not necessary but recommended.
- Ability to memorize multiple menus and their allergies.
- Ability to answer basic wine questions or pass questions on to sommeliers in a timely manner.
- Willingness to coordinate specific guest requests with appropriate managers/staff.
- Ability to interface with guests and diffuse conflicts
- Have proper formal phone etiquette.
- Have proper email etiquette.
- Arrange guest requests with outside vendors (flowers, specialty cakes, etc.)
- Experience with RESY, or willingness to learn, reservation system (including troubleshooting with online and phone technical support)
- Ability to keep work area clean and a willingness to maintain all restaurant facilities
Benefits they offer their team members
- Contribution towards Health Insurance
- Paid time off / Maternity leave / flex hours
- Daily family meal
- Discounts at all of their Concord Restaurant Group outlets