Woods Hill Pier 4 on Boston’s Seaport is looking for an experienced sous chef to join their team, working under Chef Charlie Foster. Candidate must enjoy a fast paced kitchen and love working with their farm and local farmers.
Woods Hill Table, their sister restaurant in Concord, MA, has been awarded the most environmentally sustainable restaurant in Massachusetts, and has been one of the states top-rated restaurants since 2015. Woods Hill is proud to be the only restaurant in Massachusetts that maintains a working 260 acre organic farm–The Farm at Woods Hill in Bath New Hampshire–where they raise many of the animals that they use in their restaurants. Additionally, in Boston they are continuing this philosophy on a larger stage, demonstrating their commitment to locally sourced, sustainable ingredients through their consistently changing fine dining menu.
What they are looking for in a team member:
- 1+ year/s experience in a sous-chef or management role in a Chef driven restaurant or high paced Bistro setting
- Experience with maintaining food cost without loss of quality
- Someone who is able to prep, set up/break down stations
- Be able to prepare and cook food according to recipes, quality standards, and presentation standard
Benefits they offer team members
- Competitive Salary
- Contribution toward Blue Cross & Blue Shield Gold
- Trips and overnight stay their Inn on the Farm at Woods Hill
- Paid time off /Maternity leave/flex hours
- Discounts at all of their restaurant outlets
- Partial reimbursement for certifications and food-skill classes
To apply, send your resume to the email address below.