Woods Hill Pier Four located in the new bustling neighborhood of the Seaport in Boston is seeking an energetic, and professional manager who has an excellent record in hospitality and who thrives in a fast-paced service environment. The focus is on professionalism and providing a superior customer experience.
Ideal candidates must have a thirst for knowledge in addition to superior customer relations skills. They are seeking someone with great communication and a willingness to build a rapport with guests and lead a team. The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate the following Job Skills:
- Excellent Customer Service Skills and ability to understand and respond to individual guests’ needs and requirements.
- A genuine interest and understanding of food and drink – wine and cocktail knowledge will be taught on-site.
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Ability to think on your feet and under pressure whilst maintaining a positive outlook and attention to detail.
- Able to organize time effectively, forward plan and prioritize tasks to ensure workload and being able to handle urgent situations immediately.
- Ability to work as part of a small team and independently and use initiative.
- A natural ability and confidence to sell or promote.
- Training floor staff in proper service techniques.
- Greeting and escorting guests with a professional and positive attitude
- Oversee the flow of guests within the restaurant
- Liaison between kitchen staff and floor staff in regards to guest needs – allergies, etc.
- Overseeing ambiance of restaurant – lighting, music, cleanliness, hygiene
- Checking and dealing with guests Special Occasion arrangements eg. Birthdays, Anniversaries, Honeymoons, Weddings
- Understanding of Google Sheets / Excel.
- Monday-Friday 9:30 am – 6:30 pm
Benefits / Pay:
- Starting Salary: based on experience
- Employer Contribution to Health Insurance (Blue Cross and Blue Shield Gold): 50% – after 90 days