Located in the beautiful waterfront Seaport district, and overlooking the Boston Harbor, Woods Hill Pier 4 serves a contemporary and seasonal chef driven menu. Chef Charlie Foster’s cuisine reflects a true commitment to the Farm-to-Table concept in which many ingredients are sourced from their farm in New Hampshire. They are currently accepting resumes for an experienced, motivated and charismatic server to join their talented and dedicated front-of-the-house team.
Qualified candidates should be hardworking, team-oriented individuals with excellent communication skills and a true desire to provide an elevated level of hospitality to all their guests. They should place a high value on respect for others while also having a strong work ethic, desire to learn and a comprehensive understanding of proper service etiquette. Extensive wine and spirits knowledge is preferred but they are willing to train the ideal candidate through daily pre-service training meetings.
Ideal server candidate should possess the following qualities:
- Genuinely be dedicated to providing a high level of service to all his/her guests
- Have a strong work ethic and thrive on working in a fast paced environment while keeping a calm and collected demeanor
- Possess an extensive knowledge about wine
- Have a strong background in both spirits and beer and have the ability to describe them to guests in an un-intimidating and understandable manner
- Have the ability to anticipate guest’s needs
- Convey a sense of sincerity, enthusiasm and, most importantly, a sense of hospitality to all guests and co-workers
This is a tremendous opportunity to join a successful and growing restaurant group. Candidates can expect a work environment that is professional, dynamic, exciting and focused on professional growth. Education is an important element of the development of the entire team.
Please forward your resume to the email provided. All candidates will be reviewed with confidentiality. Woods Hill Pier 4 is an equal opportunity employer who offers competitive wages with health benefits, opportunities for growth and development, discounts at their sister restaurants, and reimbursements for professional certificates.