Located in the beautiful waterfront Seaport district and overlooking the Boston harbor, Woods Hill Pier 4 serves a contemporary and seasonal chef driven menu. Chef Charlie Foster’s cuisine reflects a true commitment to the Farm-to-Table concept in which many ingredients are sourced directly from their very own farm in New Hampshire. The restaurant offers 170 seats in the dining room, an attractive 18 seat bar and a spacious waterfront patio with over 60 seats.
The beverage program encompasses an extensive and eclectic international wine list with over 300 selections with a focus on small, artisanal and organic/biodynamic producers. Their cocktail program emphasizes their organic roots with the spirits and ingredients they use to create their cocktails.
As they continue to grow as a company, they are currently seeking a qualified Restaurant Manager. Ideal candidates should possess the following qualities:
- an unwavering dedication towards developing a restaurant culture rooted in hospitality, education and employee development
- ability to lead and inspire a team of dedicated service professionals
- ability to develop effective and informative training materials to educate the staff on their products
- mentor the front of the house team to develop its strengths while coaching them on areas for further improvement
- possess a robust understanding of wine, beer and spirits, to assist in the day-to-day development of the wine list and cocktail program
- ability to hire, train and motivate a staff of approximately 30 FOH employees
- desire to challenge oneself and explore new and creative ways to provide a greater level of service to guests
- a contagious passion for the hospitality industry that reflects the values of their restaurant’s service model and their mission
This is a tremendous opportunity to join a successful restaurant group. Candidates can expect a competitive salary, medical insurance, paid vacation and a work environment that is professional, dynamic, exciting and focused on professional growth.
Please forward cover letter and resume to the email provided. All candidates will be reviewed with confidentiality.