Chef’s – Do you love your job as a Chef in Boston, but are tired of the daily commute?
If you said, “yes” then they have the perfect opportunity for you! At Webber Restaurant Group they offer continuing food and beverage education, access to quality ingredients from local purveyors, opportunity for growth, an expansive benefits package* and a fun work environment.
Webber Restaurant Group is a family owned and operated business, founded in 2004. Their locations include; Gibbet Hill Grill & The Barn @ Gibbet Hill, Scarlet Oak Tavern, The Bancroft, Bancroft & Co. and Fireside Catering.
- At Webber Restaurant Group they love being a part of the local community.
- They are a scratch kitchen where all items are prepared daily – they even make their own house ketchup!
- Their roots are grounded in conservation and they love using local companies whenever possible, they even have a few North Shore distillers who barrel spirits specifically for their restaurants.
- They care about work life balance and development of their staff though continuing education and professional growth (30% of their managers began their career as hourly employees and 50% of their GM’s started with them in an hourly role).
- Upscale dining Sous Chef, Chef de Cuisine or Executive Sous Chef experience – 2 years or more preferred.
- Ensures production and execution of high quality dishes each shift;
- Ensure their employees have the tools and environment they need to provide an exceptional dining experience for their guests;
- Coordinates service with the restaurant and private events;
- Ability to work in a high paced environment;
- Ensures hygiene and food safety standards are met at all levels of food preparation.
Why you should apply with them?
- Competitive Pay
- Excellent Health & Dental benefits*
- Paid vacation
- Employee Assistance Program
- Manager Dining Benefit
- Company sponsored Short & Long Term Disability
*Employee must meet eligibility requirements to enroll in benefits.
Webber Restaurant Group is an equal opportunity employer.