Waypoint is looking for Bussers! We are looking for driven, hardworking, and enthusiastic individuals to round out our front of house team.
Bussers at Waypoint must strive to create memorable guest experiences by utilizing established steps of service, personality, and restaurant atmosphere.
Applicants should be passionate about our mission and thrive in an education-focused, team-oriented environment.
Education & Experience:
- Hospitality skills, integrity, and a positive attitude required
- Proven customer service experience within the restaurant industry preferred
- Moderate food and beverage (F&B) knowledge, with the ability to remember and recall ingredients and dishes to inform customers and service staff
- Available to work a variety of shifts, including holidays, evenings, and/or weekends
- Available for meetings as needed with staff & management team
- Competitive wages plus tips
- Health benefits available to all full-time employees
- Paid Sick Time
To apply, please send your resume to the email provided below.