Vicki Lee’s is looking for a catering assistant to join their team.
The ideal candidate is a motivated self-starter who has the ability to work on different social media platforms. Someone who is Mac-savy! They are looking for someone who can work independently and is a natural at selling their services. They want someone who loves food and has a passion for the hospitality industry. The ideal candidate will have experience in event planning and catering sales.
While you would be working independently on a daily basis, this is a team atmosphere, where you will be working alongside the owner, executive chef, and front of house manager. They’re looking for someone to join their close-knit group of employees as they get ready for their busiest season.
- Managing catering Inquiries & maintaining relationships with clients
- Creating new posts on their social media pages
- Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest)
- Creating email blasts about upcoming events, holiday menus & promotions that reach their extensive customer base
- Maintain a working knowledge of how their Front of House systems work
- Keeping in contact with their customers and managing smaller catering orders as well as orders from their café
- Consistent learning & training about catering sales systems
- Experience with Cater ease software
- Great opportunity for growth within their Corporate & full service Catering Department
Please send résumé or stop in Tuesday through Friday before noon or after 2:30 and ask for a manager. They would be happy to arrange a convenient time for an interview. Please no visits or calls during their busy lunches!