Union Straw in Foxboro is looking for a positive, professional, enthusiastic Chef for award winning, upscale, casual restaurant and bar.
We have a FULLY STAFFED kitchen team looking forward to welcoming you as their fearless leader. Chef is a salaried position with a 53-55 hour per week schedule.
We are looking for an EXPERIENCED Executive Chef to lead our kitchen team who will uphold specifications and guidelines. The successful candidate will employ their culinary and managerial skills in order to play a critical role in maintaining and enhancing our customers’ satisfaction.
- Help in the preparation and design of all food menus
- Produce high quality plates both design and taste wise
- Ensure that the kitchen operates in a timely way that meets our quality standards
- Resourcefully solve any issues that arise and seize control of any problematic situation
- Manage and train kitchen staff, establish working schedule and assess staff’s performance
- Order supplies to stock inventory appropriately
- Comply with and enforce sanitation regulations and safety standards
- Maintain a positive and professional approach with coworkers and customers
- Proven experience as a full charge Chef
- Understanding of various cooking methods, ingredients, equipment and procedures
- Excellent record of kitchen and staff management
- Accuracy and speed in handling emergency situations and providing solutions
- Familiar with industry’s best practices
Please send your resume to the email provided below to join our exceptional team!