Come join New England’s fastest growing Artisan Italian restaurant hospitality group. They are currently searching for General Managers and Executive Chefs for their Fine Dining Restaurant. These candidates must have a passion for food and appreciates scratch method cuisine. This is a unique job experience that marries artistry, fine quality products and time honored traditions. You will be immersed in fine food and culture from all regions of Italy. They are looking for managers and chefs who have the desire to be a part of a team that loves what they do and whose desire is to achieve a unique and enjoyable experience for both their team members, as well as their guests.
With locations in Salem and Portsmouth NH and the Boston Seaport district and Burlington, MA, Tuscan Brands is looking for talented managers and chefs to help manage their growing operations. Their Brand is unlike most, as their company culture is founded on their integrity of the brand, passion for their food, and drive to give their guests the most enjoyable restaurant experience they’ve ever had. Their team members are team players, open to work seamlessly with the BOH, to provide a creative, immersive culinary experience appreciated not only by the guests but by the service team providing the experience. Selected staff and management are sent to Italy annually on behalf of the company for performance excellence.
They are looking for motivators who lead by example and who have a passion for providing exceptional service standards. Their attention to detail is paramount when executing a fine dining experience for their guests. They provide extensive hands on training for all their team members so that they can better appreciate their passion for Rustic Artisanal Italian food and the time honored scratch preparation that goes into it. Nights, weekends and holidays are required. Their candidates must have at least one year experience in your current position.
- Proven passion for culinary excellence and hospitality
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work well in a team situation
- You’re a sincerely warm person who cares for your co-workers and the guest’s experience
- Positive attitude, good work ethic, willingness to challenge yourself
- Ability to learn, build your knowledge base, skills and grow within the company
- Excellent written/verbal communication skills with the ability to communicate professionally and effectively.
- Highly organized with strong attention to detail.Ability and desire to work a flexible schedule based on sales trends and business needs.
Candidates should have a love of hospitality and understand the importance of building strong relationships with guests. Full-time employees will be offered medical and dental. Candidates will receive continued training and development with great potential for career advancement