Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts can offer what many hospitality professionals dream of: an opportunity to build a lifelong career with global potential and a real sense of pride in work well done. For more information on Four Seasons Hotel and Resorts, please click here.
Four Seasons Hotel One Dalton Street, Boston is currently looking for a Part Time Bartender at $25 an hour! JOIN US!
* $1000 signing bonus after completing 6 months! *
Essential function of the job:
- Prepare and serve a selection of wines, spirits, and mixed drinks from the menu while ensuring proper pouring, mixing and blending according to established recipes and established Four Seasons Standards.
- Prepare coffee & non-alcoholic beverage for servers and guests in accordance with established recipes and standards of Four Seasons.
- Confirm guest orders including any special needs or requests from the lounge server using the hotel’s point-of-sales system; check completed orders with the guest’s original order.
- Service and take orders from guests seated at the bar area offering interesting, and vivid descriptions of the each item’s, origin, taste, and preparation methods; maintain a working knowledge of liquors, wines, beets, ports, Armagnacs, eau de vies, cognacs and specialty drinks.
- Anticipate guest needs, ascertain satisfaction, and offer suggestions, and respond urgently and appropriately to guest concerns and requests.
- Ability to work, weekend, nights and holidays.
Who We Look For:
We look for employees who share the Golden Rule; people who, by nature, believe in treating others as we would have them treat us. We look for individuals who share a passion for excellence and who infuse that enthusiasm into everything they do.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Requires reading, writing and oral proficiency in the English language.
- TIPS Certified
- ServSafe certified preferred
Minimum two years bartending or related work.
Visa sponsorship is not available. Must already be legally permitted to work in the United States. Applicants without valid work authorization for the United States will not be considered.
US work authorization is required unless candidate is currently in a managerial position at a Four Seasons location. Current Four Seasons managers may qualify for L-1 visa sponsorship.
Some Benefits Four Season Employees enjoy:
- Ability to experience our hotels as a guest through the complimentary room program
- 401(k) Retirement Matching Plan
- Highly competitive salaries and incentives
- In-house training workshop for all employees.
- Complimentary Life insurance
- Complimentary Employee Meals
- And much more!
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or disabled veteran and need a reasonable accommodation to use or access our online system, please contact our Human Resources Office at 857-449-2017.