Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts can offer what many hospitality professionals dream of: an opportunity to build a lifelong career with global potential and a real sense of pride in work well done. They have been ranked FORTUNE magazine’s 100 Best Companies to Work for, every year since 1998. For more information on Four Seasons Hotel and Resorts, please click here.
Four Seasons Hotel One Dalton Street, Boston is currently looking for an On-Call Trifecta Server!
Trifecta, the lobby lounge at Four Seasons Hotel One Dalton, is a lively spot offering creative cocktails, an extensive wine list and a menu of light cuisine. On weekends, Trifecta offers a modern take on the traditional High Tea. Trifecta is a dynamic new meeting place in Boston’s Back Bay neighborhood and is quickly becoming a cultural hub in the city.
Serve guest needs by providing exceptional knowledge of food & beverage menu items as well as information regarding preparation methods.
Essential function of the job:
- Describe the selection of food & beverage menu items to guests by offering interesting, and vivid descriptions of the each item’s, origin, taste, and preparation methods; communicate guest orders including any special needs or requests to the kitchen using the hotel’s point-of-sales system; coordinate food timings; check completed kitchen orders with the guest’s original order; transport items to the guest table in a timely manner to ensure proper food quality.
- Anticipate guest needs, ascertain satisfaction, and offer suggestions, and respond urgently and appropriately to guest concerns and requests.
- Properly and accurately close guest checks; process cash and credit card payments; properly settle voided checks or complimentary meals.
- Breakdown, clean and set-up of tables, buffets, and food stations.
- Stock paper goods, non-alcoholic beverage and other miscellaneous items for service
- Work harmoniously and professionally with co-workers and supervisors.
Who They Look For:
They look for employees who share the Golden Rule; people who, by nature, believe in treating others as they would like to be treated. They look for individuals who share a passion for excellence and who infuse that enthusiasm into everything they do.
Knowledge and Skills:
Education: High school education or equivalent experience.
Experience: Minimum two years food service or related work.
Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to carry and balance a tray.
- Ability to accurately process cash and credit card transactions.
Hours required: On-Call status could work up to thirty-two to forty hours over a five day period only if needed; scheduled days and times may vary based on needs.
To apply please visit the link to below.