Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts can offer what many hospitality professionals dream of: an opportunity to build a lifelong career with global potential and a real sense of pride in work well done. They have been ranked FORTUNE magazine’s 100 Best Companies to Work for, every year since 1998. For more information on Four Seasons Hotel and Resorts, please click here.
Four Seasons Hotel One Dalton Street, Boston is currently looking for an On-Call Trifecta Host!
Trifecta, the lobby lounge at Four Seasons Hotel One Dalton, is a lively spot offering creative cocktails, an extensive wine list and a menu of light cuisine. On weekends, Trifecta offers a modern take on the traditional High Tea. Trifecta is a dynamic new meeting place in Boston’s Back Bay neighborhood and is quickly becoming a cultural hub in the city.
Greet and seat guests while coordinating guest reservations and responding to inquiries in an efficient, courteous and professional manner to achieve maximum customer satisfaction while complying with all Four Seasons’ policies.
Essential function of the job:
- Seat guests promptly at a table pre-set for the number in the party and according to guest preference.
- Set up host/hostess stand, review guest reservation book, and make recommendations as to the set-up of the room, maintain a station chart and cover count for the restaurant while recognizing the maximum workload capacity of each server in order to meet Four Seasons Service standards.
- Answer telephones according to Four Seasons standards and take guest reservations or provide information regarding the restaurant or any other hotel service.
- Anticipate the needs of guests, respond accordingly to guest inquiries or problems, and recognize regular guests by name and utilize the guest’s name consistently.
- Inspect and maintain daily menus to ensure quality, condition and appearance while developing a complete working knowledge of all menu items and daily specials.
- Work harmoniously and professionally with co-workers and supervisors.
Who They Look For:
They look for employees who share the Golden Rule; people who, by nature, believe in treating others as they would like to be treated. They look for individuals who share a passion for excellence and who infuse that enthusiasm into everything they do.
Knowledge and Skills:
Education: High school education or equivalent experience.
Experience: Six to twelve months of restaurant, food and beverage, or equivalent experience is required.
Skills and Abilities:
- Requires a working knowledge of the restaurant aspect of Four Seasons services, policies or operations and general knowledge of the hotel.
- Working knowledge is generally learned on-the- job.
- Requires knowledge or the ability to operate computer equipment and the reservations system. Requires reading, writing and oral proficiency in the English language.
To apply please visit the link below.