MNM Restaurant Group is expanding our Front of House management team! Candidates with a strong passion for hospitality and creating memorable guest experiences are recommended to apply. This manager role will oversee the daily operations of the restaurant while prioritizing hospitality, creating partnerships with the community, and building a dedicated team.
Tradesman Charlestown has become Charlestown’s newest hot spot for locals and beyond. This unique venue includes the traditional Tradesman coffee shop but expands into a full-service restaurant that boasts Charlestown’s longest bar. Tradesman Charlestown has been an instant hit with the locals and we are looking to continue these great relationships while we grow our brand.
Responsibilities for each junior manager includes, but are not limited to, the following:
- Prioritizing hospitality: An unwavering dedication to providing our guests with a one of a kind experience must be this candidate’s first priority at all times. This contagious passion for the industry will reflect the values of our company.
- Building a dedicated team: Oversee employee development of the front of house staff while on shift. Provide a positive and leading presence that encourages all staff members to work at their greatest potential.
- Develop the growth of a base of happy and loyal guests by establishing and maintaining service standards for all.
Ideal candidate will possess the following prerequisites:
- 1 years in a shift lead or management role in the restaurant industry
- Dedication, with a strong work ethic
- Self-sufficient and independent
- Problem solver – ability to identify issues and provide solutions
- Desire to learn and grow within the company
- This tremendous opportunity boasts a competitive salary ranging from $60,000 – $80,000 annually. Applicants can expect to join an exciting, dynamic, and professional work environment focused on professional growth. This is an incredible opportunity for the right candidate to join our ever-growing team!
To apply, send your resume to the email provided below.