We are seeking a kind, outgoing, and focused individual to join our team of hospitality professionals! This is full-time, salaried position. In addition to a track record of success at managing staff, presenting beautiful food and managing relationships, you will need a willingness to learn, to adapt and a positive attitude.
Why work with us:
- Team Oriented Environment. We look at problems and figure them out. We hustle to get things done. We believe in helping each other and providing amazing experiences for our guests.
- Financial Coaching and Open Book Management
- Flexible Scheduling to enable a healthy life/work balance
- Proven system for FOH & BOH Operations to set you up for success
- Meal privileges at all Group restaurants
- Compensation Packages From 110,000 – 150,000, depending on experience
- Annual Anniversary Bonus: $1,000 per year
- Up to 4 weeks paid time off
- Health and Dental Insurance
- Clear career pathway for growth with realistic timelines and goals
As the Executive Chef at TRADE, you will oversee all BOH operations and are responsible for the success and growth of the restaurant. You are responsible for the supervision of Back of House staff. You are expected to grow the business, enhance the brand and push your staff to deliver excellence.
A passion for amazing food and genuine hospitality are an absolute must. The Executive Chef, will be expected to perform operational duties including inventory, scheduling, planning & organizing, development of their teams and ensure excellent food quality.
You should have strong communication skills and be able to adhere and follow through with all company policies and procedures.
3 – 5 Years of consistent BOH Management experience required for consideration.
If you are interested in applying for a position with us, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, with resume and brief introduction of who you are.
Employment Type: Full Time