As the store Supervisor, you support the store management team to maintain Total Wine & More’s brand by delivering best-in-class service and bring to life a distinctive world of wine, beer and spirits for customers. You will oversee cashiers, stock associates, and sales associates, and act as the Manager-on-duty in the absence of a store manager. The store Supervisor is also directly involved in promoting Total Wine & More products and services to customers and may serve in a team member capacity to support the merchandiser/stock associates and cashiers. You will report to the store management team. Join them to become an industry expert in one of the most fun and thriving retail companies around!
- Provide customer service by greeting and establishing a relationship with customers while informing them of products and services.
- Create and foster a sales-focused environment through the development of team members
- Open and close the store
- Help with training and leadership of team members
- Oversee cashier, merchandising, and sales floor activities according to company procedures
- Participate in wine, spirits, and beer training to become familiar with Total Wine & More’s products
- Maintain store safety and cleanliness standards on the sales floor, stock room, lockers, kitchen, bathroom, etc.
What they’re looking for…
- 21 years of age or older
- Ability to work a full-time schedule as business requires
- Experience using technology applicable to the position and access information necessary to complete daily responsibilities
- 2 years retail sales, customer service or hospitality management experience, to include register transactions, identifying/resolving customer issues, and coaching peers or team
- Strong interpersonal skills with a positive and engaging attitude
- Value collaboration and acting as a team player
- Desire to develop knowledge of product and services
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred
Physical Requirements (with or without accommodations)
- Walk, bend down repeatedly, and be on feet for 8-10 hours a day
- Climb ladders and lift 50 lbs. overhead and repeatedly
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Generous store discounts
- Health care plans (medical, prescription, dental, vision)
- 401(k), HSA, FSA, Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Disability & life insurance coverage
- Paid parental leave
- College tuition assistance
- Career development & product training
- Consumer classes
- & More!
Grow with them
Total Wine & More is the country’s largest independent retailer of fine wine, beer and spirits, and they continue to grow their footprint year over year. Total Wine offers exciting and unique career opportunities across the country and in the corporate office. Their strength is their people. They have a commitment to training and career growth, all in an environment that values new ideas and teamwork. If you share their entrepreneurial spirit and a passion for providing best-in-class customer experience, take a moment to apply or learn more on their website!
Total Wine & More is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without discrimination based on race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. Total Wine & More makes reasonable accommodations during all aspects of the employment process, including during the interview process. Total Wine & More is a Drug Free Workplace.
The information provided above indicates the general nature and level of work required of the position and is not a comprehensive list of all responsibilities or qualifications. Benefits list is only a highlight of some of the benefits offered to team members; eligibility for certain benefits apply.