Toscano Restaurant is looking for a manager position for their Harvard Square Cambridge location.
The Restaurant Manager will manage the day-to-day operations of the restaurant assisted by the GM and AGM, setting and maintaining all service standards through staff development and retention.
The Manager will be responsible for continually refining the service and standards in addition they will be responsible and participate in hiring, training, and managing of the FOH staff.
- 1+ years of restaurant management or FOH experience a plus
- Food Handler’s Certification preferred
- Strong leadership skills
- Fine dining service skills, food and beverage knowledge a plus
- Ability to manage and mentor employees
- Technical skills in restaurant POS and reservation systems
Toscano offers a competitive salary and benefits in addition to a five-day work week.
Please send resume for interview requests to the address provided below.