Toscano Restaurant is looking for a FOH manager position for their Beacon Hill (Boston) location. The Floor Manager will manage the day-to-day operations of the restaurant assisted by the GM and AGM, setting, and maintaining all service standards through staff development and retention.
Responsibilities include guest dining experience, friendly staffing, cleanliness and sanitation, accurate cash handling, personable and professional working relationships with coworkers and vendors, detail oriented, able to work in a structured environment, flexible, able to meet deadlines, innovative, food and beverage knowledge, genuine care for others, etc.
- 3+ years of FOH restaurant management experience required
- Strong leadership skills
- Fine dining service skills, food, and beverage knowledge
- Ability to manage and mentor employees
- Aloha POS and OpenTable knowledge is preferred
- Food Handler’s Certification (ServSafe)
- TIP’s Certification
Serious inquiries only. Please email resume and cover letter explaining why you are an ideal candidate to the email address provided below.