Tiger Mama is the second endeavor from renowned chef, restaurateur and 2018 & 2019 James Beard Finalist- Best Chef Northeast Tiffani Faison, Tiger Mama is a sexy, bold, dynamic restaurant inspired by the flavors of Southeast Asia.
They are seeking an AM Prep Chef. The ideal candidate will be self-motivating, living by the mantra, “good enough is not good enough”. The AM Prep Chef will be tasked with leading a team of 4-6 back of house members during AM shifts. Only candidates who are bilingual (English and Spanish) and have a minimum of three (3) years’ experience in managing a team of cooks will be considered. Full time availability required.
The ideal candidate will be self-motivating, living by the mantra, “good enough is not good enough”. The AM Prep Chef will be tasked with leading a team of 4-6 back of house members during AM shifts. Key performance in this role will require:
- speed of work
- organizational skills
- the ability to achieve goals daily and systematically
- consistency in production
- consistent follow through of management for team members
Team tasks overseen by the AM Prep Chef will include:
- preparing recipes
- checking par levels and prioritizing needs / delegating tasks to cooks
- delegate cleaning & daily maintenance tasks
- work with Restaurant Chef Team to identify top priority items to support restaurant business
- maintain a clean and orderly kitchen, as defined by Tiger Mama’s leadership, during shifts
- work alongside team of cooks & dishwashers to train, coach, and council them on a daily basis
Please send your resume to Chef Graeham Henderson.