From the same team that has brought you Ciao Pizza & Pasta, Ciao Market, the team is pleased to invite you to their newest venture in Chelsea, MA. The Winnisimmet Lounge is inspired by Chef Marvin Posada where he uncovers a delectable handcrafted modern authentic Italian piattini (tapas) style cuisine. A well-defined preparation of the season’s best offerings will accent several dishes. They want passionate, service oriented, hardworking, individuals who thrive at working as a team to ensure ultimate guest experience. They are looking for individuals who enjoy a fast paced and team oriented environment. Previous experience in a full-service restaurant is preferred. Anticipated restaurant opening is the month of April. Perfect location for East Boston, Chelsea, Revere residents. Email resume for consideration.
You will work closely with Chef/Owner Marvin Posada to execute the best quality cuisine.
Duties will include managing, guiding and overseeing nightly dinners, weddings, corporate events and daily kitchen staff.
Maintaining inventory stock including foods and kitchen supplies, hiring and training staff. Be a leader, team oriented, and great at problem solving.
Assistant Chef Requirements and Qualifications:
- 2-year Culinary Arts degree and/or other culinary certification is preferred but not required
- 2+ years experience in a fast paced kitchen position
- ServSafe certification
- Vast knowledge in culinary arts, including any new up and coming food trends
- Effective and clear communicator
- Expert skills and experience planning, designing, and preparing meals
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Proven leadership and creative abilities inside the kitchen
- Expert problem solver who thrives under pressure
- Top of the line customer services skills
- Basic computer knowledge and skills, Microsoft word and excel
Competitive pay and room for growth with new, flourishing company!