The Townshend is looking for a Line Cook with a passion for food and hospitality to join their team and help expand their footprint as one of the top restaurants in the South Shore.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Assisting in preparation of menu ingredients in an efficient manner.
- Preparing dishes as instructed by the Chef.
- Ensuring all stations, and cooking equipment are thoroughly cleaned before and after each shift.
- Adhering to standard food rotation practices (FIFO) to reduce food waste and minimize risk of contamination.
- 1 year of related experience required
- Medium-high volume experience required, fine dining experience a plus
- Ability to effectively communicate both verbally and in written forms
- $16 – $19 / Hour with room to grow
- Kitchen Appreciation Bonus
- Health Insurance Options
- Quality of Life, expect a 5 day work week!
To apply, please send your resume and/or references to the email address below.