The Serenitee Restaurant Group‘s newly renovated location, The Spot, Winchester, is hiring a Sous Chef to join a safe and stable team!
The Serenitee Restaurant Group, which currently owns and operates 8 locations throughout the North Shore, has been operating successfully since the COVID-19 restrictions were placed on the restaurant industry. And with the onset of indoor dining, they are seeking an experienced Sous Chef to help lead BOH operations and help carry out daily operations safely and with employees’ best interest in mind.
Throughout these times, the health and safety of employees has remained their number one priority and every decision they make is with this priority at the forefront of their minds. They’ve effectively layered new policies and procedures onto daily operations in order to safely and successfully continue operating throughout these unprecedented times and they take pride in not only the service they’ve been providing to community, but in the safe work environment that they’ve cultivated for team members.
As a Sous Chef working for Serenitee, your job will be dynamic, lucrative and versatile, and you will certainly never get bored.
Top Ten Reasons to Join their Restaurant Group
1. They offer the stability of a group combined with the unique energy of an independent restaurant.
2. Work environments where you can be inspired AND be inspiring.
3. They believe that you never stop learning.
4. They cultivate environments where you can grow and where You Can Be You.
5. Their mission statement is that they are in the business of making people happy. And they’re not just talking about guests.
6. They understand that happy guests are cultivated by a happy team, and as such, they are on a constant mission to put their teams first.
7. They understand the value of camaraderie and of pride & ownership in one’s work.
8. They continually make improvements to the benefits and compensation packages and are determined to offer the best this area has to offer….because you’re worth it, all of you.
9. Their success continues to grow.
10. At the end of the day, they don’t take themselves too seriously. They like to be surrounded by folks who make people laugh and they never stop having fun, even when the going gets tough.
If you’re an experienced Sous Chef who is ready to learn, teach, develop, inspire, and grow with one of the North Shore’s most dedicated, determined and successful restaurant groups, then they want to meet with you.
Because while the present moment is uncertain, the future doesn’t have to be.
Are you ready to find your reason for working here?
Serenitee Restaurant Group currently owns and operates Minglewood Harborside in Gloucester, Calas in Manchester, Hale St. Tavern in Beverly Farms, 15 Walnut in Hamilton, Opus in Salem, Maggie’s in Middleton, The Spot in Georgetown, and The Spot Winchester in Winchester, and will once again be growing! Serenitee offers excellent stating salaries, tremendous growth opportunities and financial stability. The benefit portfolio is stellar, their contribution to health and dental is generous, and their benefit offerings are continually expanding. They would love to find out if you’re the next leader to join the team and grow with them!