A new Private Members Club, The ‘Quin House is now seeking an Sous Chef. The ‘Quin House is Boston’s newest private members-club dedicated to bringing together a diverse group of leaders, creators, and innovators who are interesting and interested in leaving a lasting impact in the community. They are a small, nimble team of hospitality and real estate industry experts looking for passionate, creative thinkers to join the team. Join them on their mission to create a community of impact for generations to come.
The Sous Chef is responsible for working with the Head Chef and Head of Culinary to lead the restaurant kitchen culinary team in achieving the exceptional quality of food delivery while actively managing the financial goals of the kitchen operation; monitoring the performance, maintaining the kitchen facilities in accordance with The ‘Quin House service standards, ensuring high member satisfaction and an exceptional dining experience.
- Provide leadership to create a culture and work environment based upon respect; providing opportunities for staff to learn, grow and develop their abilities through training of employees and creating a positive, productive working environment
- Assist in creating dynamic menus for areas of responsibilities that evolves and changes on a regular basis
- Implement and monitor food preparation methods, portion sizes, and garnishing and presentation of food to ensure that food is prepared and presented in an acceptable manner.
- Review menus and analyze recipes to determine labor and overhead costs and assign prices to menu items in cooperation with the Executive Chef
- Retrieves, processes and prepares ingredients necessary to prepare menu items
- Prepares food items prior to and during meal time periods
If you are interested in the position, please email your resume to the address below for consideration.