The ‘Quin House is looking for a talented sous chef to join their team.
The ‘Quin House is Boston’s newest modern social club, centered around world class hospitality, featuring three unique restaurants, seven bars and lounges, and luxury accommodations. In reflecting The New Boston, they don’t just care about what you do, but rather, who you are. This is an opportunity to grow with a dynamic team that is passionate, collaborative, and creative.
They offer their culinary team training in fundamental cooking techniques with an emphasis on the quality and seasonality of ingredients. The ‘Quin House will proudly host a Japanese, Mediterranean and American gastropub concept, offering staff the ability to learn and grow in multiple culinary environments. Whether learning fresh pasta making, artisan bread making, whole fish butchery, or open fire cooking techniques, chefs will have the ability to influence the menus and culinary vision while learning skills that will accelerate their career.
Why Work With Them…
• They believe in working with the team to offer flexible schedules that meet their career and personal needs
• They value your time away from work, offering paid time off, 12 holidays per year and vacation time
• Hands on approach to training, work directly with world-class leaders in the industry
• Creativity, on the job skills training, a collaborative team
• Competitive pay rates
• Comprehensive health, vision and dental benefits for full-time employees
• Employee Perqs such as transportation benefits, LTD and life insurance
• Protecting their team and their members in following all COVID-19 safety protocol
Learn more about The ‘Quin House online here.
For consideration, send your resume to the email address below or learn more and apply online at the link