A new Private Members Club, The ‘Quin House is now seeking a server. The ‘Quin House is Boston’s newest private members-club dedicated to bringing together a diverse group of leaders, creators, and innovators who are interesting and interested in leaving a lasting impact in the community. They are a small, nimble team of hospitality and real estate industry experts looking for passionate, creative thinkers to join the team. Join them on their mission to create a community of impact for generations to come.
A server at The ‘Quin House will be expected to provide a warm, welcoming greeting to members and their guests. Ensure that members are served in a timely manner in accordance with The ‘Quin House service standards and ensuring high member satisfaction and an exceptional dining experience.
- Experience in a hotel or restaurant experience preferred
- Service oriented style with professional presentations skills
- Maintain high standards of personal appearance and grooming
- A strong team player who supports their team and embraces ownership, accountability, and responsibility for the team’s work
- TIPS certified (can be completed during on boarding process)
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Detail oriented, good prioritization and follow up skills
- Basic understanding of Health and Safety, Food Hygiene and Employment Legislation
- Open availability and flexibility to work according to the needs of the business
- High School Diploma or equivalent
For consideration, send your resume to the email address below.