The ‘Quin House is looking for talented House Attendant to join their team.
The ‘Quin House is Boston’s newest modern social club, centered around world class hospitality, featuring three unique restaurants, seven bars and lounges, and luxury accommodations. In reflecting The New Boston, they don’t just care about what you do, but rather, who you are. This is an opportunity to grow with a dynamic team that is passionate, collaborative, and creative.
The House Attendant performs routine duties in the cleaning and servicing of any area which may be assigned; supplies areas with items which are required for the convenience and comfort of the members. They are responsible for maintaining the facilities in accordance with The Quin standards, and ensuring high member and guest satisfaction.
ABOUT THIS ROLE
- Provide leadership and instill a culture and work environment based upon respect; providing opportunities for staff to learn, grow and develop their abilities through training of employees and creating a positive, productive working environment
- Understand all policies, procedures, standards, specifications, guidelines for The Quin
- Make beds neatly with fresh linen (including sheets, duvet, blankets and pillow cases).
- Remove and sort dirty linen and send linen out to be laundered
- Pick up debris/trash, remove and empty trash in wastebaskets, clean mirrors and shelves, closet, in-room safe (if not being used).
- Inspect and restock collateral and amenities, including in room mini bar and amenities in the club lounge
- Clean door frames, window sills, windows, mirrors, vent covers, walls and baseboards
- Arrange furniture properly and report any damage
- Clean appliances, equipment, furniture and cupboards. High-dusts as needed.
- Sweep, dust any club area as required
- Clean & disinfect bathrooms including basin, bathtub, toilet, tile, flooring, and walls
- Use chemicals and cleaning materials as instructed in accordance with safety protocol
- Replenish room and public area amenities and linen in accordance with The Quin standard
- Report room status (vacant/occupied; clean/dirty; Do Not Disturb (DND) in a timely manner to the Front Office
- Report items that require repair or additional cleaning to the Front Office
- Restocks housekeeping cart and closets
- Routinely check housekeeping equipment such as vacuums, steamers, carts etc.
- Vacuum guest rooms and public areas
- Maintain outdoor space associated with the Club as needed
- Turn in all lost and found articles immediately
- Investigate and resolve member complaints
- Assume 100% responsibility for the quality of services provided
- Assume functions of other Club roles as necessary
- Additional duties may be added at any time at the discretion of management
- Assume additional tasks assigned to you by your direct supervisor or any manager of The Quin that are reasonable requests
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- At least 2+ years of housekeeping experience in a luxury hotel
- Demonstrates strong guest service skills
- Proven ability as a leader in a team environment, embraces ownership, accountability, and responsibility for the team’s work
- Ability to understand, read and write in English
- Detail oriented, good prioritization, time management, organizational and follow up skills
- Open availability and flexibility to work according to the needs of the business
- Is self motivated and has strong sense of urgency
- Ability to follow schedule and ability to perform physical labor
- Some high school education (grade 9) preferred
Learn more about The ‘Quin House online here.
For consideration, send your resume to the email address below or learn more and apply online at the link provided.